Hsiao-Ron Cheng is a 1986-born Taiwanese digital artist/illustrator. She started to work as a freelance illustrator in 2012 and soon get international attention. In the same year, her work has been shortlisted for Young Illustrator Award. Hsiao-Ron's clients range from fashion brand to design agencies worldwide. Other experiences include a digital painting of 8ft mural for coffee shop interior design.
- Castles in the air | Mare Gallery, Chaniá, Greece.
- Supersonic Show #3 | Spoke Art Gallery, San Francisco.
- Illustrative 2013 | Direktorenhaus, Berlin.
- Moleskine sketchbook #3 | Spoke Art Gallery, San Francisco.
- Pixel Portrait | Strychnin Gallery, Berlin.
- Kindred | Bold Hype Gallery, New York.
- Image Makers | O Gallery, Beijing.
- Moleskine sketchbook #2 | Spoke Art Gallery, San Francisco.
- Go With The Flow | Bonelli Arte Contemporanea, Lucca.
- Second Sight | Trifecta Gallery, Las Vegas.
- One of A Kind | Strychnin Gallery, Berlin.
- This Is So Contemporary | Ayden Gallery, Vancouver.
- Young Illustrator Award 2012